How was the FYS Forum? Did you enjoy it? What have you learned? How will you use new contacts and ideas?
Organise an evaluation meeting of the FYS-Forum to debrief the experience and start discussing about how to follow up.
Some guiding questions could be:
- How did you feel organising / participating in the Forum?
- What have you learned from the experience and from fellow participants?
- How was working in groups?
- What would you change if you were to do it again?
- How will you review the action plan according to the discussion with the other schools?
Evaluating the Forum is important to assess your motivation and skills to redefine your action.
Check this for more references on Group Evaluation Activities.